This is a lighter, less expensive, and easier to use Light Panel Case. Made from Black Fabric 1000d, #10 ykk zippers and OSAAP America logo embroidered on the front.
1. OSAAP specific light panel embedded in the foam
2. High-resolution Cannon Power Shot camera, preset to OSAAP specific requirements
3. Memory card in the camera, preset to OSAAP settings
4. Camera charger
5. Power cord for the lightbox
6. USB cable to connect the camera to your PC
8. Items 2 – 7 embedded in the foam
1. You can swap the Cannon Power Shot camera for any of the other cameras listed on the website or price sheet.
2. You can use your own camera when applicable. Check the setup instructions for the ELF 190 to ensure that your camera has a similar setting. Please be sure to also check the scaling before beginning to lay out your designs, if you use your own camera.
View our assortment of light stations and tool-capturing applications.